Saturday 2 January 2016

But I want to live and not just survive.

Happy New Year! I feel New year is a time to reflect on everything that has happened in the last year. Which for me can be a bit scary. I reflect and project properly too much. Living in the moment is something I'm trying to work on. I started to write a blog post in the beginning of December when I was on the Megabus back to cardiff and it was a very upsetting time. It's made me really think about what I want. I've never been on to really to push forward in anything. It's like I'm scared to go for something because I don't want to achieve or I'm scared of change. This is going to change. This year I'm 24. It's scared me a little that i feel like I've achieved nothing. Listening to Adele, 25 is emotionally destroying, made me think. There are two lyrics one being the title of this post and then another- I know I'm not the only one, who regrets the things they've done, sometimes i just feel it's only me who never became who they thought they'd be.
So this year I'm going to create a 2016 bucket list.  Wish me luck.
Big goals 
1.move to London 
2. Get a job that has good career prospects and that I'm passionate about. 
3. Have a holiday- it's been 5 years since my last holiday!!
4. No dating apps - it only wastes time and I won't find love there. P
5. Drink less alcohol - for obvious reasons. 
6. Be more proactive 
7.spend more time with the people I love.
8. Don't be scared to make a fool out of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment